The Oxford dictionary defines a smartphone as “a mobile phone which performs many functions of a computer, has a touchscreen interface, internet access, and an operating system with many downloaded apps.” From bulky models at inception, smartphones have evolved into sleeker devices, which are foldable in some cases.
Foldable phones made an impressive debut in 2021. The Samsung Z Fold 3 is a vast improvement over previous foldable model. The Fold 3 has pen support, excellent durability, and water resistance.
Features of Samsung Z Fold 3 smartphone
The Samsung Z Fold 3 can be folded easily. It has a beautiful industrial design, which reveals the phone’s book-like look. It has a 2-in-1 feature, a 7.6-inch flexible display, which works seamlessly. It is more durable than its preceding versions. At the same time, it is not bulky and uncomfortable to carry like a full-sized traditional tablet.
2. Stylus S Pen:
The only negative feature of Samsung Foldable 3 is that the Stylus S Pen is sold and carried separately. It can’t be easily stowed away in the phone. Nevertheless, the Stylus Pen is easier to use than the Note’s small-sized pen. The mini-tablet-sized inner screen withstands all the stylus strokes made with the new S Pen and the S Pen Pro. S Pen support is a great feature that most customers eagerly anticipated. The Samsung Foldable 3’s display is large enough for you to carry out all your work.
3. Camera Features:
The Samsung Foldable 3’s camera does not have a punched-in hole, creating a more seamless inner display. But the camera is not of 4MP quality. The primary camera is 12MP f/1, the ultra-wide rear camera is 12 MP f/2.2, and the selfie camera is 12 MP f/2.4. It also does not have optical zoom or a telephoto lens.
Samsung Foldable 3 is available in three colours—Phantom Black, Phantom Green and Phantom Silver.
5. The hinge:
The hinge is the part of the phone which makes it foldable, and the SamsungFoldable 3 has one of the best hinges in the category. This enables you to use the flex feature without any issues. The hinge does not get affected even with long-term use.
6. Waterproof feature:
Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 comes in a waterproof avatar. You can conveniently work on the phone on a rainy day outside without any function getting impaired. This adds to the phone’s durability and longevity.
The arrival of the new Samsung Galaxy Fold 4 model means you may see a Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 version at a considerably discounted price. Samsung Z Fold 3’s prices in India for the 256 GB version are at around Rs 139,999. The 512 GB version is available at Rs 147,999. Samsung Z Fold 3 pricesin India depend on what offers you choose to apply. You can exchange your old phone for Samsung Z Fold 3 and avail up to Rs 55,090 off. An 18-month EMI plan means you pay Rs 7,777.72 monthly for Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Samsung Galaxy Fold 3’s weight is 271 gm, and it measures 16 mm when folded. To some, the weight might seem a significant disadvantage when smartphones are evolving into sleeker, wafer-thin, and lightweight models.
It has viewable displays both externally and internally, with a 120 Hz refresh rate. The display is vibrant and full, showing complete contrast. You can view the display clearly even in direct sunlight.
10. Storage capacity:
The phone has two storage capacity options: 256 GB and 512 GB. It also has 12 GB RAM. It uses an 888 Snapdragon chipset processor.
It has a 4,400 mAh fast-charging battery with a USB type- C Port. There is also a facility to charge wirelessly. But the battery life is short if used with high brightness.
12. Other features:
These include gorilla glass, a fingerprint sensor, and a dual-sim feature, which can accommodate both nano and e-SIM. The speaker has Dolby Atmos sound quality. The software used is Android 11 with UI 3.1, which is also integrated with Google messages. It has now migrated to Android 12 with UI 4.0. This version will continue to have four years of Android upgrades and five years of software upgrades.
The Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 smartphone has features that make it a valuable device. You can easily access a Tata Capital consumer durable loan to buy the Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 smartphone.
Know more about Tata Capital’s consumer durable loan offerings
- Loan corpus: The loan amount varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 5 lakh. The loan is a consumer durable loan to help with your aspirational buying during the festival season. This loan can quickly help you pay the Samsung Z Flip 3 price in India.
- Loan tenure: The loan tenure varies from six months to two years. You can easily plan your cash flows and reschedule your principal repayments and interest payments for Z Flip-3 price in India
- Collateral or security: The above loans are unsecured and do not require offering your business or personal assets as collateral.
- Eligibility for applying for a consumer durable loan: The eligibility conditions are simple and include the following:
- The applicant can be a salaried or retired person drawing a monthly pension. Students are also included in this category, provided they have a co-signer like a parent or guardian.
- If you are a salaried person, your work experience must exceed two years of regular employment.
- Your CIBIL score is also considered an estimation of your creditworthiness.
- You must be aged between 21 and 60 years. If you are self-employed, your age can be between 21 and 65 years.
- KYC documents are required for securing a Tata Capital Consumer Durable loan:
- All Identity and Address proof documents
- A recent passport–size photograph
- A canceled cheque or an IMPS validation.
- A duly signed ECS mandate.
- An undated cheque in favor of Tata Capital Financial Service Ltd that mentions the entire consumer durable loan amount.
- Income documents and salary slips for the past three months.
- Bank statements for the last six months certified by the concerned banker
- A certificate from your employer certifying that you have been employed for at least one year.
- Income tax returns for the past two years.
- Interest rates on a Tata Capital consumer durable loan: Interest rates on a Tata Capital consumer durable loan start at a 0% per annum. You must pay an advance EMI installment and nominal processing fees. This scheme helps you buy aZ Flip 3.
- EMI calculator: Tata Capital provides an EMI calculator that enables you to structure your EMI amounts according to your cash flows and financial convenience. You have to enter the principal amount, the interest rate, and the loan tenure to find out the EMI installments payable by you. As mentioned before, you can schedule the EMI installment payments according to your financial convenience. Fixed EMIs have fixed payment options, and in structured EMIs, you can customize your costs for Z Flip 3 prices as per your convenience. They facilitate your financial planning process.
- Other calculators: There are no foreclosure charges, and a prepayment calculator is available on the Tata Capital website for your convenience.
The Samsung Galaxy smartphone tries to overcome many of the design faults of a hybrid tablet-smartphone format. It has many advantageous features. Tata Capital consumer durable loans help you upgrade your appliances and lifestyle and let you buy Samsung Galaxy Z Fold-3 at the current price in India. Fast processing and instant approvals will enable you to buy the latest smartphone, provided you meet the minimum criteria. Visit Tata Capital to learn more about getting a consumer durable loan to finance your purchase of this state-of-the-art smartphone.