We only do what's right for you.
Managing Director, Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited
Vaithianathan Ramachandran is the Managing Director of Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited.
His career graph is enviable, spanning a rich 35 years encompassing accounts, finance, regulatory, inventory control and various other areas of expertise across industries.
An honours graduate from Madurai University and a qualified Chartered Accountant and Cost and Works Accountant, Vaithianathan started working in 1978, as an Accountant with Madras Fertilizers Limited. Over the next five years, he worked at Southern Petrochemical Industries Limited and Hindustan Teleprinters Limited respectively.
Later, he moved to Tata Motors as the Credit Controller, where he managed to revive the flagging business of more than 100 automobile dealerships via abetted reorganization of their financials.
From 2007 to 2008, Vaithianathan headed the Operations and Credit function of Tata Motor Finance Limited. There on, he was in charge of the Operations function of Tata Capital Limited and the Credit function of the Consumer Finance and Advisory business.
His last posting was as the General Manager - Credit Control & Receivables, Tata Motors Limited, where he handled various finance functions including that of All India Sales Finance.
Download Profile Back
- We choose to put our customers' interest above ours and fulfill their needs first.
- We choose to use our expertise to get the best results for our customers.
- We choose to innovate and come up with new ways to fulfill our customers' needs.
- We choose to make promises we can keep, and keep the ones we have made.
- We choose to believe that we enrich our customers and not just make them rich.
- We choose to humble and courteous with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We choose to respect our customers and colleagues and in turn gain their respect.
- We choose to earn our stakeholders' trust and not just expect it.
- We choose to let not just our expertise but also our conscience lead us.
- We believe our choices make us who we are.
- We choose to only do what is right. And nothing less.