We only do what's right for you.
Dr. Ritu Anand
Vice President and the Deputy Head Human Resources at Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Dr. Ritu Anand is the Vice President and the Deputy Head Human Resources at Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS), heading the Talent Management and Diversity functions in TCS, overseeing key aspects of HR, including compensation and benefits, company policies, career, performance and leadership management. Dr. Anand has a Doctorate in Psychology. Besides this, Dr. Anand has been associated with leading institutions, enhancing her learning in the fields of human resources, leadership and diversity. She is a Member of the Governing Board of "Forum for Women in Leadership", Board Member of the National HRD Network in India and also a Member of Worldwide ERC Global Advisory Council. Dr. Anand had received the ¿WILL Women¿s Choice Award¿ which recognizes the contribution of the individual towards bringing advancement of women in corporate leadership and the Meritorious Service Award by Worldwide ERC, amongst others.
- We choose to put our customers' interest above ours and fulfill their needs first.
- We choose to use our expertise to get the best results for our customers.
- We choose to innovate and come up with new ways to fulfill our customers' needs.
- We choose to make promises we can keep, and keep the ones we have made.
- We choose to believe that we enrich our customers and not just make them rich.
- We choose to humble and courteous with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We choose to respect our customers and colleagues and in turn gain their respect.
- We choose to earn our stakeholders' trust and not just expect it.
- We choose to let not just our expertise but also our conscience lead us.
- We believe our choices make us who we are.
- We choose to only do what is right. And nothing less.