We only do what's right for you.
Non-executive Director, Tata Sons Ltd.
Mr. Ishaat Hussain, a Non executive Director of Tata Sons Ltd., joined the Board of Tata Sons as an Executive Director on 1st July 1999. Prior to joining Tata Sons, he served as the Senior Vice-President and Executive Director - Finance in Tata Steel where he served for almost 10 years. Besides being on the Board of Tata Sons Ltd., he is also the Chairman of Voltas Limited and Tata Sky Limited.
He serves on the Boards of several Tata Companies like Tata Steel, Tata Industries, Tata Teleservices and Titan Industries Limited. Mr. Hussain is a member on the Primary Markets Advisory Committee of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). In April 2005, he was appointed a Member of the Board of Trade and in November 2006 he was appointed a Public Interest Director of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited.
- We choose to put our customers' interest above ours and fulfill their needs first.
- We choose to use our expertise to get the best results for our customers.
- We choose to innovate and come up with new ways to fulfill our customers' needs.
- We choose to make promises we can keep, and keep the ones we have made.
- We choose to believe that we enrich our customers and not just make them rich.
- We choose to humble and courteous with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We choose to respect our customers and colleagues and in turn gain their respect.
- We choose to earn our stakeholders' trust and not just expect it.
- We choose to let not just our expertise but also our conscience lead us.
- We believe our choices make us who we are.
- We choose to only do what is right. And nothing less.