Tata Capital's alliances and partnerships are based on and are an extension of the Company's core objects and values.
Overview Vision Our Offerings Board of Directors Leadership Team
Alliances Investor Information and Financials Fair Practices Code Tata Code of Conduct Tata Values
With Mizuho Securities Co. Ltd. to foster business cooperation in private equity, investment banking including cross border mergers and acquisitions, securities business including broking and distribution, structured finance and other business areas such as wealth management.
With Mizuho Corporate Bank Limited (MHCB) to foster business cooperation, enhancing cross-market value creation capabilities, strengthening competitive advantages in addition to aiding each other in gaining a deeper understanding of the Indian and Japanese markets. As part of the understanding, Tata Capital and MHCB will cooperate in a wide-range of business areas. Some of these include Ninja Loans, Project and Infrastructure Finance and Treasury Products.
With Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Co. Limited to establish a basis of cooperation in a wide range of strategic business areas that include cross-border investment banking, global offering of Indian equities and working towards development of the local bond market.
With International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of World Bank Group to form Tata Cleantech Capital Limited (TCCL) to assist, via lending and advisory services, small, mid-sized and even large companies to promote clean technology.
With AIMIA (formerly Groupe Aeroplan) - the Canadian Loyalty Marketing giant to launch a global multi-party coalition loyalty program in India.
Annual Report: 2016-17
Tata Capital - a trusted,customer-centric, one-stop financial solutions partner.
The essence of the Tata Capital brand is encapsulated in its promise - "We only do what's right for you". The proposition reflects our strong resolve to deliver financial solutions that are "right" for our customers and the society at large. We seek to build strong relationships with customers via deep understanding of their needs, strong financial expertise and the delivery of superior and consistent customer experience across all touch-points.
- We choose to put our customers' interest above ours and fulfill their needs first.
- We choose to use our expertise to get the best results for our customers.
- We choose to innovate and come up with new ways to fulfill our customers' needs.
- We choose to make promises we can keep, and keep the ones we have made.
- We choose to believe that we enrich our customers and not just make them rich.
- We choose to humble and courteous with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We choose to respect our customers and colleagues and in turn gain their respect.
- We choose to earn our stakeholders' trust and not just expect it.
- We choose to let not just our expertise but also our conscience lead us.
- We believe our choices make us who we are.
- We choose to only do what is right. And nothing less.