Tata Capital Innovations Fund is a sector agnostic venture capital fund managed by Tata Capital. The Fund invests in the range of US$ 2 mn to US$10 mn in early stage companies offering technology based solutions for Indian as well as global markets.
The Fund's investment philosophy is to back the right entrepreneurial spirit by identifying investments which have a potential to create new growth opportunities; increase efficiency; bring affordability and accessibility to the industry or change the way business is conducted.
The Fund attempts to be instrumental in harnessing India's immense talent pool. We strongly believe that in addition to a good idea, a clear sense of direction and stubborn persistence is a recipe for successful venture. The focus is thus on passionate individuals aiming to build great organizations.
Portfolio News & Articles
- Vortex presenting to the Honorable PM during Startup India event Know more
- Vortex gets featured in ¿Ordinary Indians Extraordinary Enterprise¿ by IBEF Know more
- Sea6 Energy looks to raise $10 million to fund research Know more
- Vaultize Achieves Accelerated Growth in Financial Year 2015-16 Know More
- Jim Mongillo joins Vaultize as CEO Know More
- PLUSS Advanced Technologies gets recognition for 'Thermal Energy Storage', 'Polymers Laboratory' Know More
- Pluss recognized by DSIR, Govt of India Know More
Innovation at Work
- Newseltter for 2016 - Quarter Know more