The Tata Capital Growth Fund (TCGF or the Fund) is a USD 240 million private equity fund which manages third party capital raised from investors globally. The Fund targets private equity growth capital investments in companies that derive a substantial portion of their revenues from operations in India. The Fund invests between US$10 million and US$25 million per transaction and primarily holds significant minority stakes in its portfolio companies.
TCGF targets investments around the 4 following themes:
*Services strategic to Value Chain
The Funds investment strategy is to provide entrepreneurs in India with value enhancing benefits through operational involvement as against silent capital.
Tata Capital Private Equity has engaged CAMS - a professionally managed, institutionally owned and SEBI regulated IT services solution partner to provide investor related accounting services.
To log in to your CAMS Online Account, click here
Fund in the news
- Tata Capital Growth Fund LP leads Series B Investment in Nearex Pte. Ltd Know more
- A good year for PE Exits investments at record high Know more
- Tata Capital sets the ball rolling on follow-on fundraising Know more
- Web firms net half PE_VC money Know more
- Our fund aims to return around 60% of the capital raised by Q1 of CY16 Know more
- PE exits taper off in Q3CY15 Know more