Maha Life Magic Life Insurance
- Pay for just 9 years and receive a lump sum amount at maturity
- Bonuses to augment your maturity amount
- Potential for upside with the bonus components
- Protection against uncertainties of life for the entire policy term
- Tax benefits u/s 80C & 10(10D) of the Income-Tax Act, 1961.
- Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation.
- This product is underwritten by Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited.For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
- Income Tax benefits would be available as per the prevailing income tax laws, subject to fulfillment of conditions stipulated therein. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd does not assume responsibility on tax implication mentioned anywhere in this document. Please consult your own tax consultant to know the tax benefit available to you.
- Service tax is applicable as per governing laws and the same shall be borne by the policyholder. Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited reserves the right to recover from the Policyholder, any levies and duties (including service tax), as imposed by the government from time to time. Kindly refer to the Sales Illustration for the exact premium.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
- In case of sub-standard lives, extra premiums will be charged as per our underwriting guidelines.
- Insurance cover is available under this product.
Customer Care: 1800 267 9966
Our Claims Process
Which is why we have an ISO 9001:2008 certified process - designed to be fair, consistent and transparent.
The claim amount will be paid through an electronic bank transfer (like NEFT/RTGS)
There are three types of claims- death claims, health/living claims and cashless claims.
The IRDA guidelines state that a claim will have to be paid within 30 days from the receipt of all claim documents. In case the claim warrants an investigation, then the insurance company has to complete the investigation no later than 6 months from the time of making the claim. Moreover, if a claim is ready for payment but the payment cannot be made because of conflicts or insufficiency of proof of title, then the insurer may apply to pay the amount into the Court, or, such an amount will earn interest at the prevalent rate applicable to a savings bank account.