We only do what's right for you.
P C Bandivadekar
Chief Operating Officer - Corporate Finance Division
Pradeep Bandivadekar is the Chief Operating Officer of the Corporate Finance Division at Tata Capital. He is credited for setting up of the Commercial Finance and the Infrastructure lending businesses. He is also responsible for directing them to meet their financial, operational and revenue goals.
An Electrical Engineer and an MBA Graduate from Mumbai University, Pradeep's career, before Tata, consists of productive stints at Sicom Limited and Seimens, the latter being more prominent. During his 13-year long association with Siemens, he took up many responsibilities, chiefly Head- Strategic planning and Chief Manager-Corporate Treasury, handling all growth plans, new projects and collaborations for Siemens Limited.
Pradeep's journey at the Tata Group began in 2000, when he was appointed as the Treasurer for Tata Motors Limited. Five years later, he was named the CEO of Tata Motor Finance (CV, PC and CEQ business). Today, he is responsible for the overall business, growth planning and implementation, resources, processes, controls, strategy building, compliances, driving best practices and cost-efficient, end-to-end solutions.
Despite the vast expertise he possesses, Pradeep believes in constantly upgrading through executive education and training workshops. He's attended Strategic Planning MDI at Switzerland, Value through Financial Management at Wharton School of Business Management and Tata Group Strategic Management Workshop, TMTC. He has also conducted several training programmes and participated in training seminars at ICAI, Euromoney etc.Download Profile Back
- We choose to put our customers' interest above ours and fulfill their needs first.
- We choose to use our expertise to get the best results for our customers.
- We choose to innovate and come up with new ways to fulfill our customers' needs.
- We choose to make promises we can keep, and keep the ones we have made.
- We choose to believe that we enrich our customers and not just make them rich.
- We choose to humble and courteous with everyone who walks through our doors.
- We choose to respect our customers and colleagues and in turn gain their respect.
- We choose to earn our stakeholders' trust and not just expect it.
- We choose to let not just our expertise but also our conscience lead us.
- We believe our choices make us who we are.
- We choose to only do what is right. And nothing less.