Tata Cleantech Capital Limited
Tata Capital Cleantech Limited (TCCL) is a joint venture between Tata Capital Limited and International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group. TCCL is a focused initiative to assist, via financing and advisory services, companies that promote clean technology. TCCL will focus on the following key areas:
- Energy Efficiency.
- Renewable energy generation projects, such as wind power, small hydro power, solar power, bio-mass and waste treatment.
- Water management projects.
- Projects that aid carbon footprint reduction.
Our Product Suite
Finance for Green Projects
Our sector specialists understand the unique requirements of Cleantech projects and aim to work closely with our clients to provide a broad suite of financial products covering Project Finance, Term Loans, Bridge Loans, Bill Discounting, Factoring, Working Capital Finance and Structured Products.
We have a dedicated team that focuses on advisory services in the area of environmental finance. We aim to advise companies on how to derive the best value from the ever-emerging carbon markets through monetization of both Certified Emission Reduction (CERs) and Voluntary Emission Reductions (VERs).
Our sound in-house knowledge on carbon markets and strong corporate finance expertise would enable us to structure complex transactions and execute transactions tailored to the needs of the project developer.
- We have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with MITCON, a premier consulting and engineering service firm, to provide advisory services, technology consultancy, project appraisal and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for our clients.
- We have signed a MoU with the Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) which aims to provide a thrust on financing of energy efficient projects. BEE’s Energy Efficiency Financing Platform (EEFP) will provide a framework under which we will finance energy efficient projects across various industries.
- We have partnerships with a wide spectrum of Technology Companies, Equipment Manufacturers, EPC Contractors, Industry Bodies, Multi/Bi-lateral Financial Institutions and Development Institutions to develop and promote the Cleantech sector.